The below mentioned online payment terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your use of the online payment transaction.
This Online payment service is only directed at end users of legal age.
These Terms may be altered or added to by us at any time that we determine necessary without notice.
By ticking the box where indicated each time you use the service, you agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The Credit / Debit card used in connection with the transaction is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the card.
- Please note that your agreement with your Credit / Debit card issuer or bank governs the use of your Credit / Debit card, and you must refer to that agreement to ascertain your rights and liabilities as a cardholder.
- Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. We do not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which are required to be dealt with by you and your Credit / Debit card issuer.
- You may use the service for the purpose of making payments to Vogue Jewellers (Pvt) Ltd via online Credit/ Debit card transactions, provided that you do not; In any way damage or disrupt the service and/or the operation of the service Use the service for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose.
- We reserve the right to suspend, amend or cancel the service at any time either temporarily or permanently provided the authenticity of the Credit / Debit card transaction is questionable.
- We have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the service or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond our control.